Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I am back! on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All in all it was all worth it, because I did something that I thought would be impossible, I finished my first years of college without leaving any class behind (I don't know about other places but here in Portugal you can leave some classes behind each year and try to do them the following years).

Now I am completly free and totally back! Hit me up whenever you want Wink 

How is everyone's summer going?

View user profile

2 Re: I am back! on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Hey! it's been a long time since i've seen you, theres a lot to catch up on. if you're still around, pm me and we can play sometime soon Smile

3 Aight on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:45 am

I'm going to try (notice the TRY, it's not entirely up to me if I can or not) to ATLEAST have server up from 1PM to 2PM (I live in portugal). This doesn't mean I'll ONLY have it up then, you might even catch the server up some other time. For example now, booting it up as I write thi- wat. Well. So as I was writing the website loaded up "you have no servers". All those hours. Welp, I'll se what I can do.

EDIT: Yup, nope, yep, it erases iddle servers. Daaaaamn. I guess this means unless we can afford a paid host we might as well not pour hours of effort into a server.

View user profile

4 Re: I am back! on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am

Well since gravenia shut down, I've been playing on a server called Minecraft Sanctuary. If you want to come join me, go to minecraftsanctuary.com and register so you can play with me. I hope to see you guys soon Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum