Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Server Main Town

Main town

17% 17% [ 4 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
21% 21% [ 5 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
21% 21% [ 5 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
17% 17% [ 4 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
20% 20% [ 5 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Server Main Town on Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 am

Guys,  with the creation of a new server, we also need to create a main town, where we could have diverse things things.
So, in order to create it, i want you all to give your opinion about what it should have/ what it should look like (the town is for everyone, not for me).
As far as i'm concerned, the main town could have the following things:

- Admin shop
- supermarket, where everyone could built their shops (and thus make an economy flow), stores size, quantity, etc.. to choose.
- Residential area (thinking on plots, but we can also build the houses in order for them to look similar and nor destroy the visual of the town) -> tell me your choice.
- Castle/Cathedral/big building (city visual) - location yet to decide (probably on north of the city, if it goes trough)
- gardens and parks
- spawns for others cities too (spawn already have)
- bridge to castle (there is a river close to city area)

Now, about the city design, please give me your opinion since im totally not the best at design.

Also, give your opinion about other facilities the town should have.  Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: New Server Main Town on Mon May 23, 2016 6:27 am

Pleas use the part at the upper right, its like a hanging part, i really like it. ya don't have to build this design if ya don't want but its just a suggestion.

3 Re: New Server Main Town on Mon May 23, 2016 7:01 am

alfa_overlord(Sven) wrote:
Pleas use the part at the upper right, its like a hanging part, i really like it. ya don't have to build this design if ya don't want but its just a suggestion.

i would love to build that, but im serious lacking building skills, so i will need help.
But we totalyy need to make the big building with some sort of tower with that hanging part

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum