Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plugin suggestions!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Plugin suggestions!!! on Sun May 22, 2016 4:06 am

Ok, the starting of a new Gravenia server is getting color, we need to know what plugins you guys would like to see on the new Gravenia server, if you know some of the plugins we used to have, pleas post below either.

ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME

2 Re: Plugin suggestions!!! on Sun May 22, 2016 11:02 am

View user profile

3 Re: Plugin suggestions!!! on Sun May 22, 2016 5:03 pm

We are Limited to 10 plugins, we will choose the most important ones.

4 Hmmmm on Sun May 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Those all seem great, but stiking to the essentials (not the plugin, the actual word xD) I think I'm going for login security. It's pretty important. We also already have world edit Smile 
I might take a better look at them when I'm not as busy as now.

View user profile

5 Re: Plugin suggestions!!! on Sun May 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Chestshop, and vault would be a good thing.
Announcements would be good to.
Worldboarder is needed to prevent to big areas which could cause to much lag and crashes.

6 Re: Plugin suggestions!!! on Mon May 23, 2016 1:33 am

ChestShop is useless since essentials includes shop and economy system (Tested it out yesterday). I'll look into the other two though Smile
Announcements has been installed, along with 2 pluguns I was thinking of: LoginSecurity and PermissionsEx (Ranking system). I'm not really sure what Vault is, if you could explain it I'd be happy to install it Very Happy
EDIT: I forgot to mention I got GriefPrevention in as well. Something is wrong though, the tool rods aren't working. Gold Shovel and Stick just don't do anything. Instead, you have to use /new claim and /extend claim
EDIT2: After a closer look on the Announcements plugin I realised it hasn't been updated since 1.4.6. If you could show me some good replacement for it I'd be happy to install

View user profile

7 Re: Plugin suggestions!!! on Mon May 23, 2016 2:00 am

8 Re: Plugin suggestions!!! on Mon May 23, 2016 2:29 am

9 Flugins on Tue May 24, 2016 1:53 am

We now have all essential plugins installed. I think now we should focus on some fun plugins (flugins, if you will  rabbit). If I can, I'd like to install Multiverse and MAYBE hunger games.

View user profile

10 Re: Plugin suggestions!!! on Tue May 24, 2016 3:09 am

friend6000 wrote:We now have all essential plugins installed. I think now we should focus on some fun plugins (flugins, if you will  rabbit). If I can, I'd like to install Multiverse and MAYBE hunger games.
Good idea, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Last edited by alfa_overlord(Sven) on Thu May 26, 2016 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

11 Help with GriefPrevent on Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am

If any of you have any idea why this is happening I'd be mega thankfull. For some reason, I just can't use gold shovel or stick wich is required for subdividing claims! I tried asking on bukkit, but it didn't end so well (they don't support cracked servers Sad )
I've searched online so mutch, but no one has this problem.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum