Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Running a private server

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Running a private server on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:17 am

HI!!! This is Emerick17 asking a humongous favor of one of you. I would be forever in your debt if someone could make a private server for our (Ringo_Greenleaf and mine) youtube group. You would get recognized on our description of our videos, and we would make personal shout outs to you every once in a while. your name would be known as the one who started a server for us. i will tell you all the details if you are willing to do this for us. just leave a comment if you want to. this would be a 24/7 server as we might be in different time zones.

Great thanks to whoever could do this,
-Emerick17

Last edited by Jemerick17 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Running a private server on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:18 am

YOUR youtube group?

3 Re: Running a private server on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Ever thought about hosting it yourself?

If you are not more than 4 players a normal pc should be able to run it, and you can let it run whenever you take the movies.

Grtz
Owen

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

4 i have owen... on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 am

owen i have indeed thought about it and have tried to do it, but just do not know how to, the walkthroughs never give enough details, and i am clueless with hamachi. although i would gladly do it myself, i just do not know HOW to host a server.

-Emerick17

View user profile

5 Re: Running a private server on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 am

Hi,

I'm sorry to say I don't know how to help you both Sad. But I'm sure someone will be able to do so.

Uhm...I've a question how is called your Youtube channel? And what will be the videos about (if I may ask Smile ).

I miss you all.

See you all later,
Polleidon Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: Running a private server on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 am

Jemerick17 wrote:HI!!! This is Emerick17 asking a humongous favor of one of you. I would be forever in your debt if someone could make a private server for our (Ringo_Greenleaf and mine) youtube group. You would get recognized on our description of our videos, and we would make personal shout outs to you every once in a while. your name would be known as the one who started a server for us. i will tell you all the details if you are willing to do this for us. just leave a comment if you want to. this would be a 24/7 server as we might be in different time zones.

-Emerick17
I made a private Hamachi server for you, i warn you for one thing, the server wil not be 24/7 becaus my internet has problems sometimes.
good luck with this server.
ask me for the ip, jemerick

Last edited by alfa_overlord on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: Running a private server on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:01 am

alfa_overlord wrote:
Jemerick17 wrote:HI!!! This is Emerick17 asking a humongous favor of one of you. I would be forever in your debt if someone could make a private server for our (Ringo_Greenleaf and mine) youtube group. You would get recognized on our description of our videos, and we would make personal shout outs to you every once in a while. your name would be known as the one who started a server for us. i will tell you all the details if you are willing to do this for us. just leave a comment if you want to. this would be a 24/7 server as we might be in different time zones.

-Emerick17
I made a private Hamachi server for you, i warn you for one thing, the server wil not be 24/7 becaus my internet has problems sometimes.
good luck with this server.
ask me for the ip, jemerick
Uhm...Alfa unless you whitelisted it, it isn't private anymore as you gave the Ip for everyone xD.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum