Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good bye :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Good bye :) on Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 am

I don't know what to say...
Never knew this would end like this.

I really had fun with you guys, this server is the reason i played minecraft.

Now i play a new game called Runescape(oldschool). I'm not playing Minecraft anymore.

I just wanted to say thank you guys so much!
I love you guys.
-Drilon147

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
-Dr. Seuss

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lol04987

2 Re: Good bye :) on Mon May 27, 2013 6:44 am

oldschool RS rocks! haha Smile

Have tons of fun

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

3 Re: Good bye :) on Mon May 27, 2013 7:17 am

Owen cant you make another server?
It would be a great change
We could build the cities again after 1st of June i can pass almost all yhe time in the new server so i could build some cities if you want.
Think about this please. Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Good bye :) on Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 am

Titarta wrote:Owen cant you make another server?
It would be a great change
We could build the cities again after 1st of June i can pass almost all yhe time in the new server so i could build some cities if you want.
Think about this please. Smile
No he can't the problems isn't him or the server it is all internet provider's fault. They don't allow him to host a server Goddess knows why.

View user profile

5 Re: Good bye :) on Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 am

and you poll? Do you know how to make a server i think in portugal zon or meo will not cut our internet because of making a server.
you could make one and then give command to owen or make it co-owner
i think its a good idea

View user profile

6 Re: Good bye :) on Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 am

Titarta wrote:and you poll? Do you know how to make a server i think in portugal zon or meo will not cut our internet because of making a server.
i think its a good idea

Making a server requires informatical skills poll doesn't have, and it also means he needs to have a computer/server running 24/7 with a decent internet connection, on a normal home internet you can't run gravenia.

7 Re: Good bye :) on Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 am

Titarta wrote:and you poll? Do you know how to make a server i think in portugal zon or meo will not cut our internet because of making a server.
i think its a good idea
I would do it with no problems if it was just my desire to do so, but as Owen said I don't know how to run a server (or even create one) and my internet isn't that good and my pc goes the same way. I would need to pay to have the server and to be able to run my pc 24/7 and I've not that option as I'm only 15 and I can't get a job.
So yeah if it was just for my desire I would run 1000 Gravenias but can't do it in reality.

See you all later,
Polleidon Very Happy

View user profile

8 Good bye to all on Mon May 27, 2013 11:35 am

Link and I had enjoyed all the enticing moments with you guys on the server. This indeed was our most favorite server of all the other servers of minecraft. Now that its gone, we play roblox. Good bye to you all and have a joyful life as we have.

-Presidents of Olympicville
lol!

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMinecraftBros111

9 Re: Good bye :) on Tue May 28, 2013 12:08 am

Nesbitnator365 wrote:Link and I had enjoyed all the enticing moments with you guys on the server. This indeed was our most favorite server of all the other servers of minecraft. Now that its gone, we play roblox. Good bye to you all and have a joyful life as we have.

-Presidents of Olympicville
lol!

You i'll miss you, from your pericles as steve and bob to the suberp town of olimpicville.

I wish you a happy time on roblox who seems a lot beter as it used to in the beggining.

Grtz
Owen

10 Re: Good bye :) on Tue May 28, 2013 7:51 am

Polleidon wrote:
I would do it with no problems if it was just my desire to do so, but as Owen said I don't know how to run a server (or even create one) and my internet isn't that good and my pc goes the same way. I would need to pay to have the server and to be able to run my pc 24/7 and I've not that option as I'm only 15 and I can't get a job.
So yeah if it was just for my desire I would run 1000 Gravenias but can't do it in reality.

See you all later,
Polleidon Very Happy

but we can make an hamachi server right?

View user profile

11 Re: Good bye :) on Tue May 28, 2013 8:40 am

Titarta wrote:
Polleidon wrote:

See you all later,
Polleidon Very Happy

but we can make an hamachi server right?

hamachi doesn't allow for all the plugins we have nor does it allow for that much players. But as I said if any1 wants to continue gravenia on his own machine or hosted somwhere I can provide all files and help to set it up.

12 Good bye on Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 am

Can't believe it. i will definately miss all of you. from my humble beginings as a hermit to a prideful "guy in a suit" I have learned so much and met so many. Thank you owen for your time and effort to keep this server up and running.

My last goodbye

-smeagol43

View user profile

13 P.s. on Thu May 30, 2013 9:04 am

also, I haven't been on minecraft much because i was playing these 2 games. check them out!

The king's league: odesyy (or something like that)

Book of mages: the dark times.

Both games are amazingly fun and will keep you busy for atleast 2 days each.

Happy Gaming!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum