Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refreshing Survival Spawn?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Refreshing Survival Spawn? on Wed May 08, 2013 4:06 am

I was flying around Survival Spawn and I saw it was a total mess. Random blocks, dug up dirt.
So I thought that every two weeks or so, we could reset the area around spawn. If there are claimed building and areas, we reset around them. Or we could just say that nobody can build for 100 blocks around spawn (I like this idea).

-Blob

2 Re: Refreshing Survival Spawn? on Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 am

Blobuscus wrote:I was flying around Survival Spawn and I saw it was a total mess. Random blocks, dug up dirt.
So I thought that every two weeks or so, we could reset the area around spawn. If there are claimed building and areas, we reset around them. Or we could just say that nobody can build for 100 blocks around spawn (I like this idea).

-Blob

i will take care of the first clean up.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum