Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wipeout!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wipeout!!!!! on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:35 am

Hey! First off sorry for not being on. And I have a great idea an it is a wipeout zone. This is just small walkways with pistons trying to puh you off. Just a little idea for an already great server.

Cya in late may
- Emerick17

View user profile

2 Re: Wipeout!!!!! on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 am

Haha good idea, a total wipout parkour.. will be made in due time Smile

btw I know about why you won't be back before may, but can you pm me about what it goes, or what's in game Smile i'm too curious.

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

3 Red stone for the wipeout. on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:56 am

I could work on the redstone for the wipeout. Oh and emerick, it has to be more complicated than running against a wall, it has to be more interesting than that. I could also make a way for it to not run constantly and hurt the server.

Engineer- Shredder725

4 Re: Wipeout!!!!! on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:52 am

Shredder725 wrote:I could work on the redstone for the wipeout. Oh and emerick, it has to be more complicated than running against a wall, it has to be more interesting than that. I could also make a way for it to not run constantly and hurt the server.

Engineer- Shredder725

Yeah i had the same idea for it, like have a pressure late right before and after each section who would turn on and off the systems alongside with the fact they could be timed so they stop if the player dies in the middle.

But i'm sure you'll make it an excellent atraction.
Grtz
Owen

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

5 Re: Wipeout!!!!! on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 pm

I actually have an idea where when you go in it starts, when you leave it stops, and when you fall you get teleported with command blocks back to the beginning of the level.

Engineer- Shredder725

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum