Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

[EpicHG] Participation thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [EpicHG] Participation thread on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:35 am

-=-=-=-=-=-
Hi
-=-=-=-=-=-

Welcome, welcome my dear tributes!

So you want to volunteer for the most gruesome show on the history of Gravenia? well here you are.. leave your name and something to impress on here and maybe you'll atract the favors of a sponsor.

Only 1 sponsor for 1 player, meaning only 4 players can get a sponsor who'll give them a random needed item ingame!

May the block be ever in your favor!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This EpicHG Contest Will be held on the 4th may 2013 around
19:00 GMT.
Want to check how late it is for you? go here:
Timezone Meeting Table

If not there you will be put as absent and replaced by another tribute!
-=-=-=-=-=
-=-

Grtz
Owen

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

2 I volunteer as tribute! on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 am

I may just be the engineer, but I still have the courage to volunteer as tribute for the Epic HG Competition. This Competition sounds fun and I would like to join it. Competitors, look out, cause the engineer is comin at you!!! Smile

3 participation hg on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 am

hi guys, im alfa_overlord.

Im one of the only vip+ on the server and i help people as good as possible. I wil participate becaus i realy think i got a good chance of winning. the better
the sponsored item the higher the chance of winning.
so... i hope for good items.

greetings alfa

PS: if you wanna sponsor me, make a quote from this.

Last edited by alfa_overlord on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: [EpicHG] Participation thread on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:49 am

Welcome, welcome...

This is the spirit of the true tributes.
But we would like to see more 22 tributes for the 1st edition ever forthe monthly Epic Hunger Games of district G.

But bear in mind that the sponsors only give one item and the items are not all the smart one will most likely win to the strong ones.

Well see you all on the arena of the 1st edition ever for the monthly Epic Hunger Games.

May the blocks be ever in your favor,
Polleidon Very Happy

View user profile

5 I am coming on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 am

I offer my self as a tribute! I shall win and win with dignity! And id I don't sucsed, who ever kills me, WIN THIS!

Goodbye, and may the odds be ever with you! I mean blocks. Very Happy

View user profile

6 D: on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 am

I saw the message better, I can only go at 20 o'clock... Ill see what I can do about it. Three questions: Spawnsers?
Can you change the hour to 21 o'clock?
Is the map the same?

View user profile

7 Re: [EpicHG] Participation thread on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 am

friend6000 wrote:I saw the message better, I can only go at 20 o'clock... Ill see what I can do about it. Three questions: Spawnsers?
Can you change the hour to 21 o'clock?
Is the map the same?

1. a sponsor will choose you in due time.
2. I'll see to get it changed a bit and we can wait for all to be there, but there will be a limit of time we wait.
3. It will be a map specifically made for this, probably a huge world kind of map to make a extra long and intense Hungergame.

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

8 I'm in on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 am

1º-Sry for not being active in the forum for so long, just found out I could change my password. 2º- I'm in, count on me in the hunger game!

View user profile

9 Happy Hg! on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 am

I would like to join the HG!
Watch out every body because i'm good with a bow and a sword. you may think that i'm just a weird guy running around, but I can prove myself!

May all of the little :cat:nisses have fun, and may the blocks be EVER in your favor!

-Smeagol43

View user profile

10 count me in!!! in a bit... on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:37 am

i would love to kill... i mean play you guys in the hunger games. the bad thing is that it would have to wait until june. so, i will be ki- playing you guys in the hunger games in june!!!!!!!!!!

May the... you know
-EMerick17

11 Re: [EpicHG] Participation thread on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:52 am

Hello. Hello. Helloooo,

This is the spirit of true tributes.
Emerick17 don't feel bad there will be an Ediction of the monthly Epic Hunger Games of District G every month (well duh :p).

I hope to see more people like the 1st tributes. We want to see true warriors to fight for their lives and bringing enjoyment to all the Gravenians.

May tha block be evah in yo'r favah.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum