Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sooooo.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sooooo..... on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 am

I've been watching SethBling to improve my knowledge in redstone, and I saw... ULTRA HARDCORE! Plz, Owen, PLZ, I beg you, add hg back, or at least add Ultra Hardcore... Plz?

View user profile

2 Re: Sooooo..... on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:17 am

Hi,

Yeah ultra hardcore is amazing isn't it? I watch VintageBeef's videos and I just love it. But that is more for a new server and then end the server for ever and what would be the point of only have 4 teams in a whole sever? Plus that would be funny to do with real live communication and not all players speak english and/or have skype. And once more that is a bit over of what Gravenia wants.

And yes as you know I'm the bigger fan of Hunger Games / Survival Games (I'm a God indeed jk :p). But I think that the plugin (the BDouble0's one) takes too much memory from us (I think not 100% sure).

Not that I hate all your ideas to say no, but I just fell they aren't what Gravenia is. I love Bendcraft and Ultra HardCore soooo much but they are not what Gravenia is (yes once more :p).

But let's see what does other staff say, maybe they have a different opinion then me. And maybe some other members can join this discussion so they can say what they think about this ideas.

Now I may rest so tired from school xD.

See you all tomorow,
Polleidon Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Sooooo..... on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:39 am

This indeed is not in the view of gravenia, because well.. we get a lot of minecraft starters and thus making a ultra hardcore mode would be quite hard for them to understand.

But i can suggest his:
i've been thinking of making a anarchy server, so let me explain the basis of anarchy servers:

It's a server without any authority, forget staff, forget security, forget claiming.
You live there in 1 vanilla world with your own goals/things to do, and the community can choose to help or destroy.

So in fact if you are good, you can be the boss, if not well.. you see where this leads.

This is quite a hard and rewarding experience,a nd i could set up a second gravenia server for this, I would probably not be on much and it woudn't be a permanent server, but more of a timed one (4 months.) and see how far we can go and make things in 4 month, after that I post the map for download in singleplayer and make anew one if popular.

how does this sound to be not bored anymore? having to fight for your life, for your rank, for everything?

grtz
Owen

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum