Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules book

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rules book on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:51 am

So i was thinking we have many newcomers now and they might break rules like griefing or something.
So what we can do is if they use /kit starter they get a book with the rules just for sure they don't break any rules or something.
Thanks, love you all
-drilon147 Very Happy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lol04987

2 Re: Rules book on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 am

Hi,

Well I don't see a need to create a rules book for two reasons. 1st being the most obvious we have the library on the HUB where we have all the rules and some more extra things to help players.
2nd rule books are hard to make and tend to be allways outdated that means we have to write a new book everytime we add or take a rule from our list, but the library as it is made with signs is way more easy.
This is my opinion but lets see what other staff thinks Smile

See you later,
Polleidon Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Rules book on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 pm

I think that's a great idea. I know a LOT of players just skip to the creative/survival/games and skip the library without even KNOWING it's there!

-Blobuscus

4 Re: Rules book on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Old gravenia had rulebooks for every rank, but they got outdated quickly and not much people read them, a bit like the library. If they wanted they did, if not they'd leave them in a chest.

I think a better system would be that they would be newcomer with only access to the hub until they entered a secret phrase and that would rank them up to member with full access.

It's a good suggestion, but on the other side we got the needed anti griefing/spam/raid protection and thus if they want to irritate us, they can't. And we always got players and staff to tell them our rules.

Grtz
Owen

View user profile http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

5 rule book on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 pm

It would be nice if i could help with a rule book. On the previous server, the rule book
was a great idea. I know it wil take a while to write it but i dont care.

If anyone wants to help me with the rule book, make a reply starting with: to Sven,

View user profile

6 To Sven on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Hey... i would help! just gimmie some materials and i would have it done in a few days.

-Emerick17

7 Re: Rules book on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi,

I still maintain my decision "No". Why? If people don't read the library that is close to them when they start their lives on Gravenia they won't use any sort if comand to obtain it.
And if they respect our rules staff knows how to handle it and for the most part our all Gravenias that claimed their builds are safe from griefing attack because we have GP (griefprevention) plugin on our server.

See you all later,
Polleidon Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum