Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» I am back!
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Tue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Thu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Thu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

» Report App Format!!!
Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server is back
Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

I am back!

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm by Polleidon

Hello everyone! 

First of all I want to say that I am sorry for being so absent for this long, but as I said I was on a three weeks internship on a Primary Care Unit, I don't know if this is the right translation but it is the literal one xD. I must say that it was an amazing experience but that gave me a lot of work (38 pages of a person's live long xD), but in the end it was all worth it as I was the 5th best mark in nearly 100 students xD (16,4 the best mark being 16,9).

After those three weeks I still had a week of "classes" were I also needed to study so I could comment my classmates oral presentations, which I am sure contributed for my overall grade xD. And after that I still needed to study for two exams. All …

Comments: 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving for sometime

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Leaving for sometime on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 am

Hello its me Slayyer2804 and i wanted to inform my friends and fellow players my absence in gravenia. It has been a long time only playing on cracked servers as i was not premium, and now i have bought minecraft (yay) and have been exploring FTB for awhile. I have found FTB fun and this doesnt mean im leaving this nice and beautiful server its just me telling i wont be on for sometime, but i will never leave this server alone unless a unavoidable circumstance comes up

P.S(Poll i hope you can work on the project 'TMP' without me for a while i wish to join you but FTB will take a while to explore)

Thanks!

2 Goodbye Slayyer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 am

Hi Slayyer, i hope you will discover some cool things in ftb.
i played ftb already and i know that your gonna have alot of funn (hoply not to much becaus we still wanth you back =D ). See you next time mate.

View user profile

3 Thanks Alfa! on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:41 am

thanks for saying that i appreciate it and i WILL be back to play on this server and also on the way i will represent Gravenia in a town/faction form for the players of gravenia and others to know about this server Very Happy

4 ? on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:47 pm

What does FTB stand for anyway!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

View user profile

5 Re: Leaving for sometime on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 am

Shredder725 wrote:What does FTB stand for anyway!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

FTB stands up for Feed the Beast the creators of the mod pack made some maps were you need to complete many tasks to feed the beast a monument and the task envolved many mods that now they got the developers permission they made the mod pack FTB.
I hope that I helped you.

View user profile

6 Re: Leaving for sometime on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:04 am

I'm glad yoy are back my dear friend Very Happy
Welcome back to Gravenia.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum